March 2, 2011 – HOUSTON, TX — Patterson P.C. a Houston Law Firm specializing in Personal Injury law as well as offering Commercial & Business Law, Employment, Toxic Tort Law, received an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) generates ratings based on 13 factors:
- Complaint Volume (Weighted by Complaint Age)
- Unanswered Complaints
- Unresolved Complaints
- Complaint Resolution Delayed
- Failure to Address Complaint Pattern
- Type of Business
- Time in Business
- Transparent Business Practices
- Failure to Honor Mediation/Arbitration
- Competency Licensing
- Government Action
- Advertising Review
- BBB Trademark Infringement
Points 1 through 7 have a neutral or positive effect on the BBB rating, while points 8 through 13 have a neutral or negative affect on the BBB rating.
Patterson, P.C. has earned an A+ rating with the BBB based on the length of time the firm has been in business, coupled with the fact that NO complaints have been filed against Patterson, P.C. with the BBB. Click here for more info.